Recliners increase independence, socialization, and a better quality of life. Redistribute weight, and pressure for the best therapeutic positioning. 3- Position Basic Recliners-Great for providing additional support and comfort not available in a wheel chair. Fire rated upholstery and Large hospital grade casters make this recliner safe and mobile. Features:
- Three easy to maintain positions ;sitting, elevated leg, and recline positions for reliable support and positioning.
- Blow molded can either slide on and off or can be locked in five positions. Blow molded side panels allow quick removal for maintenance and cleaning.
- Contoured seat and back maximize comfort.
- Special cross weave fabric covered with super soft foam in the back and the seat prevent bottoming out of the seat.
- Ergonomically designed seat and back and articulating headrest maximize individual comfort requirements.
- Plastic arm rests protect the upholstery from damage and are warm soft comfortable arm support for the resident.
- Rubber coated push bar and large casters increase mobility.
- Colors available: Rosewood, Blueridge, and Jade
Weight: 0 lbs.