Husky 7440 Heavy Duty Cleaner. This proven one-step cleaner, disinfectant, mildewstat, and deodorant, removes soap scum and lime deposits that may harbor bacterial growth. It is effective in water up to 400 ppm hardness, and kills a broad spectrum of gram-negative and gram-positive organisms.
Thoroughly clean and disinfect the unit, inside the pump, and associated plumbing as well as all exterior surfaces.
To clean door seal gasket:
The rubber door seal gasket should remain clean and free of debris. Periodically use a working solution of heavy duty cleaner (four ounces to one gallon of water)and a sponge. Thoroughly wipe the entire length of the rubber seal, making sure to remove all traces of soap scum and other debris.
To remove soap film and hard water deposits:
Use heavy duty cleaner (four ounces to one gallon of water). Thoroughly spray the exposed surfaces with cleaner, including the openings of the whirlpool jets and whirlpool suction fitting. Using a "johnny-mop" or similar product, wipe down all surfaces and allow the heavy duty cleaner to remain in contact for five minutes. Then rinse off the surfaces of the tub using the shower wand, adjusted to spray position.
- Octyl decyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.750%)
- Dioctyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.300%)
- Didecyl dimethyl ammonium chloride (0.450%)
- Alky (C14 50%, C12 40%, C16 10%)
- Dimethyl benzyl ammonium chloride (1.000%)
- Inert Ingredients 97.500% (includes Phosphoric acid and lactic acid to help dissolve mineral and soap residue)
Weight: 0 lbs.